Looking for FIFA 21 Next Gen Sliders?
My main purpose with these sliders is trying to minimize “scripting” and trying to get the game to be played more in the mid-field. I’m not a big soccer buff, but I’ve had some annoyances with the AI. These sliders help the defense stay more disciplined allowing for more 1v1 battles. They are not perfect, and a work in progress, but it’s my first crack at them.
– It’s kind of tough to just blow past the defense
– Requires more ball movement, Disciplined defense
– Some CPU players will still run offside, be careful with timing
– Shooting may be inaccurate, but I’m not an expert at shooting yet
– 1v1 feels more rewarding, spacing is a lot tighter (CPU may struggle to do moves)
– CPU may not cross a lot due to tight defenses (passing slider could be the issue)
– I’m still trying to figure out how to get goalies to track ball better, be more aggressive
Half Length: 8-10 minutes
Difficulty: Word Class
Game Speed: SLOW
*I know most slider makers in FIFA says the game speed makes the defense struggle more, but with the changes I’ve done it’s actually better to have the game on SLOW
CPU & USER ARE THE SAME
SPRINT SPEED: 15
SHOT ERROR: 50*
PASS ERROR: 40
SHOT SPEED: 30-50*
PASS SPEED: 20
INJURY FREQUENCY: 85
INJURY SEVERITY: 35
GOALKEEPER ABILITY: 42
POSITIONING – MARKING: 80
POSITIONING – RUN FREQUENCY: 0
POSITIONING – LINE HEIGHT: 60
POSITIONING – LINE LENGTH: 50
POSITIONING – LINE WIDTH: 50
POSITIONING – FULL BACK POSITIONING – 0
POWER BAR: 50
FIRST TOUCH CONTROL ERROR: 10
*Shot speed & shot error could be adjusted, the CPU isn’t as aggressive when they’re low, but if you stay in front of them they will move the ball.
One thing I learned about doing sliders for EA SPORTS Games is that you have to be able to give the CPU limitations (eg. running speed, shot accuracy, passing accuracy) so they can’t use exploits against the user. You can try these on the higher difficulty levels.
Let me know what you guys think, video is above if you want to see the game play. Hit me up on Twitter @SteveFromThaDot